Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tuesday's Teeming with Treasures! Timely After Thoughts


I received an email the other day, literally in the nick of time, from my dear aunt Marilyn Houser.  This email was the answer to many unanswered questions about a project that is currently my greatest workFriday's with Frank.

I felt I had exhausted all avenues of research and I kept coming up empty handed.  I was just about to 'hang my hat up' on this bit of research, when I received this lifeline of an email.

I'm sure Marilyn had no idea how long I've been searching for this information (just in case you wanted to know - 4 months).  For what ever reason she felt she should send this over, I thank you from the bottom of my soul.

When I think all of my avenues have been sought, it's then that the answers come.


Tuesday's Teeming with Treasures are quick motivational notes from my life.  Mainly I post them for my use, to help me treasure each day, focus on the AMAZING-NESS that surrounds me. Most importantly they help me remember to get out of me head and into my true self.

No comments:

Post a Comment