Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Having Some Kick-Ass Focus

My light bulb of life ideas
So I've been spending my 2 week siesta from work answering some life questions from Life Coach Andrea Owen of Your Kick-Ass Life.  Andrea sends me daily emails to help me discover the answers to my life passion, why I'm not aren't pursuing them, and what I can do to get over my fear and truly have a Kick-Ass Life. 

Part of what I needed to do was to really narrow and focus my life into smaller bite size meaningful bits.  As a general rule,  I'm full of grandiose save-the-world ideas.  How realistic and meaningful are they when they are so grand?  With such grand ideas, the carrying out of them  becomes such a chore, which is not so great at all. 

I've taken some time, narrowed down and focused my passions a bit.  Andrea teaches that if you want it, you also have to write it, picture it, be open to the forces of the universe, and be willing to make choices presented to you that will make people think you're crazy. 

To kick my Kick-Ass life into gear, I have listed my list of Big Ideas (also know as a bucket list - or items that I'd like to do before I die) here

If you want to kick start Your Kick-Ass life, you too can sign up for her free "21 Tips and Tools for a Kick-Ass Life: No bullshi*t Included" just like I did.  To sign up click here, and then register on the middle right side of her website.

Here's to having a Kick-Ass Life
Christel

No comments:

Post a Comment