Monday, December 26, 2011

UPS Delivery Going Where?

From Florida to Kentucky then Salt Lake then
backtracking across the nation
to Maryland then Kentucky - where next?
After finally getting through to someone who can speak understandable English at UPS's help center.  I finally convince the gal that I need to have someone find out where my Christmas shipment is.  [UPS wanted me to contact the seller, and have them initiate an investigation (come to find out the sender, David and Goliath, is out for the holidays until Jan 3rd)]. 

After initiating the investigation (called a tracker).  It's pretty funny how suddenly my shipment is immediately found arriving in Baltimore MD - which is thousands of miles in the wrong direction!

Today, the day after Christmas, and my Christmas present for my daughter is now in Louisville, KY, with an expected delivery day of Dec 29th.  I'm still a bit confused as to how my package left Salt Lake (which is 50 miles from my house) and ends up backtracking across the nation to Louisville..

Where will it go next?.....

No comments:

Post a Comment